Over the last 60 years we have demonstrated our proficiency in the use of a varied range of cladding materials and build-up systems. We have clad a range of projects including everything from a 9 m2 domestic garage to a 20,000 m2 warehouse complex and everything in between. As well as new builds we carry out over cladding to existing buildings, eliminating any loss of production time for clients.
- Our draughtsman will produce a set of CAD working drawings and layouts, which are normally produced in conjunction with the contract architect/engineer
- This process has the advantage of highlighting any potential issues that may exist and gives us the opportunity to resolve any discrepancies. This ensures that once on site, materials, details and specifications are complied with
- We produce all our finishing flashings in-house with the use of CNC Gullotine and Folding Machines.
- We also hold in stock a wide range of flashing materials that enable us to turn around flashings to order within hours.
- This allows us to site size flashings throughout projects, enabling us to produce a higher standard of finish and reduces waiting time for both ourselves, and our clients.
The safety of personnel on any cladding project is of utmost priority, to this end we have invested in specific training for all cladding personnel.
- We have our own safety nets that are fully compliant with current legislation and are erected along with permanent edge protection throughout the duration of every cladding contract.
- We have experience in fitting various secondary edge protection systems such as Easy Edge.
- Where applicable sheets/panels are lifted mechanically using a ‘clad boy’ vacuum pack.
Our Range of Cladding Products Fitted includes:
Corus/TATA single skin trapizidal
Kingspan/ TATA insulated composite panel
Omnis/Rigidal traditional built-up system (liner, spacer bars, insulation & top sheet)
Omnis/Rigidal straight and curved standing seam systems
Kalzip Rainscreen systems
Pre cast concrete panels